Vans Skate Half Cab™ '92
30 Years of the Half Cab
In 1992, skaters created the world’s greatest skate shoe with just scissors and duct tape. They cut down their shoes to make something that could push skateboarding the way they wanted to, and the Half Cab™ was born. Three decades later, skaters are still pushing forward.
The two-part foxing, featuring a tougher toe knurl, ensures heightened board contact, and the redesigned gum rubber sole that made Vans famous has been made even better with our SickStick™ rubber compound and an internal heel shank to deliver more grip, more boardfeel, more support, and more durability. Completely redesigned with skaters in mind, the Skate Classics Half Cab™ ’92 delivers more of what skaters need to enable maximum progression.
• INCREASED DURABILITY - DURACAP™ reinforced materials, deeper knurl texture on the toe bumpers, and higher sidewall heights provide a more heritage look with increased durability and protection.
• FULLY REDESIGNED UPPERS - Reconstructed with a molded heel counter and internal tongue straps for a locked-in fit and more board control.
• LEGENDARY GRIP - Our new, proprietary SickStick™ gum rubber compound is our stickiest rubber yet.
• POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Our best cushioning and impact protection. POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.
• ICONIC STYLING - A mix of suede and 6 oz canvas has been used at the upper to maintain the aesthetic of the original Half Cab™.
We Also Recommend
Vans Skate Chukka VCU
Vans Zahba LX Alltimers
Vans Skate Slip-On
Vans Skate Half Cab™
Vans X Timberland Half Cab Hiker